Salary QR 5,000
Food/accommodation & transport included in the salary package.
- Responds to fire alarms and oversees evacuation and incident until arrival of Emergency Services.
- Responds to emergency medical situations, and render first aid.
- Inspect equipment and apparatus.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance tasks and keep records of such action.
- Participates in training activities and instruction sessions.
- Acquire and retain a thorough knowledge of the client facility, regulations and procedures.
- Performs various public information or education tasks
- Maintain records of activities, including inspection reports and patient medical records.
- Performs all work duties and activities in accordance with Client and GRO policies and procedures
- Works in a safe and respectful manner and report unsafe activity and conditions
Respond to emergency calls that require a basic understanding of CBRNE techniques Take on additional training that will enhance emergency response, suited to our clients needs.