Electronic Technician/ Electronic Controls Enginee
Salary Depends on the Experience
1. Looking after ticketing management system, payment management systems for commercial parking's in Malls, Gardens and other public places.
2. Installing and maintaining Gate barrier system and sensors, Camera Based Guidance System, Installing software's and troubleshooting the programs.
3. Backing up the systems settings and restoring the setting when required.
4. Able to independently design, configure, operate, tender and manage “Parking Management Systems”, CCTV, ACS, BMS, PLC/SCADA, Fiber Optics System, Fluke Testing from beginning to end. Managing, trouble shooting and providing Preventive maintenance for Car Parking and Guidance System.
5. Able to provide detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, companies’ field installation team and subcontractors.
6. Able to manage the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required.
7. Qualification: electronic or electric diploma. 3 years. Or Any Qualification or no Qualification. Attested by ministries GRD HRD and ministry of foreign affairs of respective countries and Qatar. CTC : Depending on experience.
8. Experience: 2 to 4 years gulf or 5 to 6 years.
Engineers : Should have experience in any of following brands, Ski Data, Designa Parking, Cir Control, Indect parking
Pay Stations : Xerox , CODEX 550 Pay Station
Sensors : Shick or any equivalent
Good Experience on Honeywell, Lenel, Johnson controls, Avigilon, Pelco, Axis, Genetec, Milestone is preferred.
Accommodation, Medical, Transportation and Joining Tickets provided.